Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, April 6, 2009

April 1, 2009

The more things change, the more things stay the same! How true this is with our youngest son who is definitely in a class all his own! But, he is the sweetest guy and would give you the shirt off of his back if he felt you needed it more than he did. We were able to spend a couple of days with him on our way back home from Florida, which is where he lives since he got married 2 days before we came to NC. I got a kick out of him when he offered to help his dad load the car for our trip back home and he slipped his "toes" into my flip flops. He used to slip them on like this when he was still home and needed to make a quick trip out to his car or something. Nat is 6'4" tall and has always had feet to match his height, even before he reached his height, lol! Now, I'm no shorty at 5'9" or 10" and my feet are plenty big for a woman, but they are no match for Nat's feet! It brought back pleasant memories from another time and another place! Thanks, Nat! I love you!

Now to give you some information about the elements in this page. Since it is April, I have received another CT assignment at Digitals. This month, I am proud to be working with Alessandra of Alessandra Designs. She does amazing work! (She is another designer that I would like to be like "when I grow up" in the digital designing field, lol!) Check out her store HERE. This page was done using her "Country Home" kit. Click on the name for all of her "Country Home" products or click on the layout to go directly to the kit in her store at Digitals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is toooo funny!!!!