Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009

Hey, Liz! Dad and I eat at Subway mainly now because he and I can split a foot long sandwich for $5! With chips and a drink we spend $10! You can't hardly do that at McDonalds anymore, not to mention Subway's sandwiches are more healthy! It's all about the money, honey! :)

So, my surprise for all of those who will be spending Christmas with us is that we are getting my bathroom fixed with a shower! WOOHOO! That will certainly help matters! And while I'm thinking of our Christmas get-together, I spoke with Nathanael earlier this week. The week between Christmas and New Year is a "blackout" meaning NO ONE is allowed to take off from Walmart. Plus, he has been training at Denny's Restaurant as a cook for 2 weeks (making more than what Walmart is paying him), so he has their schedule to contend with, too. However, that being said, if he has a couple days off, they are hoping they can come to the house in the early part of the week. But probably only for one day. So, with that in mind, you all might want to plan on being here the first part of the week between Christmas and New Year. We can talk about it this coming week in MD. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Credits:
Angela Sharrow, Full Circle
Font: Arial

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I can't wait for Christmas!! Brad told me he didn't know if he'd be able to get the week after christmas off b/c one of the other guys will be off that week. So, we're still trying to work that out!

Kimberly Pitman said...

It boggles my mind that we're all getting ready for Christmas again! Where did the time go?!

We eat at Subway alot. Even the Bear can be fed at a reasonable price. :)

P.S. Bought my food today for all next week. Thanks again!

jessicaday said...

We can't wait to see you guys again. I'm sure we'll work the days/times out.
As for the shower - WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!! :-)