Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Get-together Layouts

We had such a good time this weekend!  Lots of fun!  Games, toys, laughs, hugs, kisses.........and sickness!  Both Jessica's, our daughter and our daughter-in-love, had nausea.  Little Ryan had the pukies after he left.  You can read about that lovely trip home here.  Thank the LORD Ryan is better now and no one else got "it," whatever "it" was!  Our daughter, Jessica felt horrible all day yesterday.....and then had to drive a 6 hour trip to home on top of that.  Little Michael was feeling pukie on the drive home, garbage bag in hand.  Hope he is better, too!

That's the bad news.  Here's the good news!  Thanks to everyone for the wonderful time, love and gifts!  We love you all!  And, we sure missed Nat and Cheryl being there!  Hope you can be with us the next time we gather!

I used my (In the) NICK of Time! kit

I used my Winter Wonders kit
I used my Precious Gifts kit and addon

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

love the middle page!

jessicaday said...

These are so pretty! What a great time we had.....

Anonymous said...

I Love, love, love the middle page too!!! My fave!

Kimberly Pitman said...

Lovely pages! I'm glad you got to enjoy your visit with the family. And I hope you avoided the dreaded sickness!