Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday, Monday!

So good to me!  Yes, today was just a BEAUTIFUL day again!  69 was the high!  I was planning to spend the day with Ilene since she has been in WV the last week and a half.  But, I decided with it being such a beautiful day that I needed to work on the building, so I cancelled my play date with Ilene and told her we would get together tomorrow.
I didn't quit working on the building until 8 tonight.  I'm not done, BUT I certainly got lots done!


Mark rode the bike to work today since the weather was so nice.  He came down to the building when he came home.  I told him to stop for a picture.


By the time he got home from work, I had this many empty containers.....

......but still lots more to do.

Mark went to the woods to work while I continued to work in the shed.  Then he worked on the driveway.  There was a drop off from the street to our driveway that needed to be filled in.



Progress!

And here is where I stopped tonight.  Lots of organizing still to do.  Lots of things to get rid of, too.  Progress!  Thank You, LORD, for the work I was able to get done today!

No comments: