Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 25, 2009

Today DH and I went to Stone Mountain, which is about an hour NW from us. It was so stinkin' hot, even though this is considered the mountains, which is usually cooler! Not so today! Tim had about 4 miles of hikes planned, but the first hike to Stone Mountain Falls ended that, especially after the trouble I was having climbing back up the 150 steps or so from the bottom of the falls! I can walk forever on the flat, but you add stairs and it kills me! Anyway, I ended up with a splitting headache from the heat and had to lay down for about an hour when we got home before the headache would ease up any! Other than that, it was a good trip.

Anyway, now that my complaining is out of the way, lol, I'll tell you about this page. I think it turned out very pretty, even though it is pretty simple. The page elements are mine from the new kit I'm working on, Sweet Summertime. The page layout is a template of Heather Watson's and also the journaling doodle, which is really pretty, I think. Following are the links to the Templates kit and the Doodles kit:

Templates
Doodles


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful page!