Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

More Gifts

There are so many gifts we are given each and every day!  Most of them are taken for granted and we never think to give thanks for them.  This is a practice of counting my blessings, even the things I never stop to think about as being blessings!  I don't always get pictures to go along with the blessings.

If you are late to the party, it began here.....and continues!

November 22nd
 13. Falling leaves in autumn
Can you see the leaves that are falling?

14. Leaf-covered paths

15. Glimmering, golden leaves

16. Fellowship with Christian friends
We met with our church family and other ministry friends
for supper at Carriage House restaurant.

November 23rd
17. Rain

18. Painting projects
(shown step by step process)
First layer for background

Second layer for background

Added stenciling to background before painting tree and snowman.

Adding details

19.  Snowmen
Finished project

November 24th
20.  Lunch at church
Bro. Hall passed away and the funeral was today.
We fed the family in the fellowship hall.

21. God's Word

22. A bed to rest my aching head

23. Learning of former SS children being blessed and led into ministry.

November 25th
24. Nights of rest

25. Sunny days
The morning sun shining in the living room window.

26. Quiet house

27. Speechless TV

28. Ticking clocks

29. Rushing traffic

30. Comfort

31. Tiny details etched into a small box with secret power hidden inside

Another Italian box I found at the thrift store

32. Games with hubby

33. Church family

November 26th
34. Restful nights

35. Birds singing in the morning

36. Sump pump working

37. Kleenex

38. Kisses

39. Breath

40. Eyesight

41. Glasses

42. Pen and paper

43. Fire pit meals
The naked eye view was better than I could capture with my phone

Selfie with hubby, 

Roasted veggies and pork chops and ......

fry bread.  I've never heard of this.  But, I made biscuits and then you fry them in oil. 
Not very healthy, but good.  Mark cooked them while I worked on the veggies and pork chops.


Watching the fire is so relaxing.  Here's a video to relax you, too!  You're Welcome!

Thank You, LORD, for allowing me to see more and more gifts you bless me with each and every day!

No comments: