Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Hanky Panky

Elisabeth and family had a photo shoot yesterday, July 20th.  Some of the 4-legged family members didn't  want to cooperate!

Hanky Panky

Hank wanted no part of sitting still for a family picture, so he just walked away!

Credits list

Spring Party Collection by Vero
Beachy Days Accents by Vero
Garden Party Accents by Vero (changed hue and saturation)
Fonts: Castellar Bold, Cathleen Script, Arial Narrow

 


Done for a challenge at Just Art
Journaling reads: One of the things that makes me so very happy is being able to spend time with both of my girls. It is wonderful to be able to be their mother but it is also wonderful to know that I will always have them as friends! Thank You, LORD! <3
Credits list
Summer-ish Take 2 by Vicki Robinson, in her shop at O'Scraps, here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Summer-ish-Take-2-Collection-by-Vicki-Robinson.html

Font: Arial Narrow



No comments: