Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

2022 Calendar

For those of you who don't see my scrapbooking blog, I have been working feverishly on a special project for the last couple of weeks.

I got a "Field Guide 2021 Calendar" because I loved the artwork by Susan Winget.  You can see one HERE.  I have thoroughly enjoyed it this year!  So much so that I decided to try my hand at creating one from the kits I receive from the O'Scraps designers while doing scrapbooking "work" for them. 

I get emails from Target and a couple of months ago I got an email offering a free calendar if you pay shipping of $9.99.  I decided to make one for 2022 for Mark's office at work.  I collected some photos taken this year and last year and created my "Personalized" calendar.  It turned out really nice!  And was cheaper and nicer than I could have done on my printer!

Well, a couple of weeks ago I got the same offer again!  So I began working on a calendar for myself!  But, I ran out of time before that promotion expired!  But I kept working on the calendar in hopes that the promotion would be offered again, and it was!  I still had 5 or 6 pages to make, however, and only a couple of days to get them done!  I finished the pages last night around 11:30 p.m. and got them uploaded to Target and ordered the calendar just before midnight!  (And today on their website they have the promotion ending on the 25th!)  Oh well!  Mine is done and ordered.

Anyway, I said all of that to give you the background of why I created this calendar in the first place.  And now I want to share with you the finished pages.  (If you happen to be interested in the credits for all of the pieces of artwork I used for these, go HERE and scroll through the last several posts.)

Enjoy!

Cover


January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December


No comments: