Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

Journaling reads: Thanksgiving 2021. The fifth Thanksgiving that was just ... different.
Thanksgiving 2017. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... without Tim.
Thanksgiving 2018. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... without Tim, but with Mark.
Thanksgiving 2019. Mark and I stayed in NC and shared the meal with Mark's daughter, Jenifer, and family.
Thanksgiving 2020. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... COVID-19 surging all around.
Thanksgiving 2021. Mark and I stayed in NC and shared the meal with Mark's daughter, Jenifer, and family. Jenifer was sick with pneumonia after COVID.
And, yet, we are blessed above measure...more than we deserve.
I love your happy smiles. It shows your joy of the life you have been given! I thank God for your smiles. I pray the Lord's blessings on your lives! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts! Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

Credits list

Newsletter Templates by Vicki Robinson


  

No comments: