Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Scrapbooking and Gardening

et designs at O'Scraps is celebrating her birthday with 43% off all products through May 30, 2021. Her shop is here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/etd/

For these layouts, I used her new bundle, Hello Summer, found here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Hello-Summer-bundle-by-et-designs.html

Here are a few scrapbook pages I have done from the wedding we attended in Charleston, SC last Friday.





The next page is created using product by Anna Aspnes.  This particular product is a limited option is back at a 57% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 26, 2021 at 9am EST.  It is found here:  https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-23-June-2017.html

Please do not combine additional percentage coupons with this offer.

Includes:

ArtPlay Palette Paraiso
Hipster Plume FotoBlendz No. 7
Tropical Flowers No. 1
Paradise WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No 252
ArtsyTransfers Paraiso




The following page was done with a new kit that will be released on Friday, May 28th.  It is called, A Perfect Day, by Vicki Robinson.  Here is the link to her store, even though you won't find the kit there yet:  https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Vicki-Robinson/




aA Art MegaPack Bonus Offer No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
available at a 60% discount exclusively for subscribers of the ArtMega Pack. Find it here at O'Scraps: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/aA-Art-MegaPack-Bonus-Offer-No-1.html

Includes:
ArtPlay Palette Notabilia
MultiMedia Documents No. 2
Notabilia FotoBlendz No. 1
Notabilia WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 255
ArtsyTransfers Notabilia



Here's a beautiful sunset from Friday's wedding.
Spring Mood by et designs at O'Scraps found here: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Spring-Mood-Bundle.html




I'll be doing some more pages at some point, but this week I am busy getting ready for our family gathering this coming weekend.

Here are some pictures of my growing garden.  I cannot get over how the peas have grown!  And look at those little, green cherry tomatoes!






 I sprayed some organic bug control on the tomatoes and peppers today because aphids were on them and a few white eggs of some sort.  Tis the season!  And the battle is on!

That's it for today, and maybe several days!  If you don't hear from me, Happy Memorial Day and Weekend!

"Memorial Day has come to mean the beginning of summer, a time for picnics and barbecues, and a holiday to gather around the family. That happiness and freedom, however, is a product of the real cause for the holiday:  the sacrifice made by men and women who have fought and died for the freedoms and liberties Americans hold dear. Memorial Day is a time to remember that the American way of life is not cheap but rather has been purchased by the lives and blood of so many who have sacrificed for us to live free and happily now."


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poems/holiday/memorial-day/

Remember those who served before.

Remember those who are no more.

Remember those who serve today.

Remember them all on Memorial Day.

Emily Toma


No comments: