Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, June 22, 2020

Packing, Moving

I went to Elisabeth's today to help her do some packing of the boxes I gave to her last week.  We packed up everything in the kitchen except what will go into the camper.  Speaking of the camper, I got the grand tour today........


The kids' bedroom.  On the right, the platform at an angle drops down onto the wedges to make another bed.


The living room and dining room area.


The kitchen and TV/fire place area.


Master bedroom.


Looking down the length of the camper from the master bedroom.


The bathroom is pretty nice!



AND, the neat thing is this grilling kitchen on the outside of the camper!!



Supper tonight.....chicken and mixed veggies roasted.


Liz mentioned today that they were going to get some totes to store clothes in.  I told her we had some they could use.  I went to one of the out buildings and threw what was there out on the grass so I could sort through them and match up lids to them.


And, here is everything matched up.  I'm taking the 24 totes stacked in the center of the picture tomorrow for Liz to use.



Our septic tank needs to be emptied, so Mark began digging to find the opening.  He was ringing wet by the time he was finished!  He is going to call tomorrow and find out if he needs to go ahead and get the lid off before they come to pump it out.




And that was our Monday!  Thank You, LORD, for the work we were able to accomplish!

2 comments:

jeday0323 said...

So exciting for Liz! What a beautiful camper.

We need our septic cleaned too. Gotta add that to my to do list.

Vicky said...

Yes, it is a beautiful camper.......my kind of camping! :D