Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Scrapbook Pages

Here are some pages I have done so far for some of the happenings at O'Scraps:

CHALLENGE LAYOUT Fab Friday Challenge #7 found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-7-fab-friday-color-play.34059/

Gone Fishing Collection by Palvinka



July Monthly Review pages by Anna Aspnes Designs

MonthReview Template Album No. 5
ArtPlay Palette Veranda
ArtsyTransfers Veranda




52 Inspirations Challenge #5 found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-5-52-inspirations.34081/

52 Inspirations 2021 No 38 Fairy Garden Scrapbook Papers by Vicki Stegall

52 Inspirations 2021 No 37 Friendship Garden Add-on by Vicki Robinson

Featured Products for September found here:  https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbooking-featured-products/ 

ShutterBug Bundle by Lynne Anzelc

 

 

No comments: