Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Blast From the Past

Take a look at my handsome hubby's senior picture (I believe 1979 was the year).......



Yesterday, the weather was so nice that after Mark worked more on the shed and it was close to time for supper, we went for a ride and stopped for supper at the Wallburg Pizzeria and Grill and took it to the Union Cross Park to eat.  We left the house at 5:15 and got back home at 7:13.  We traveled 33 miles through the back roads.  We did stop for a gas fill up before coming home, too.

I took several cloud pictures.














This bunny was in our yard last night.


If you look closely, you can see the outline of the rest of the moon.  Plus you can see the silhouette of the trees I took the picture through.



This morning when Mark let Asher out he saw this Eastern Towhee eating under the bird feeders.  Those red eyes are pretty, but look kinda creepy!



We weren't sure of what the bird was until we looked it up on the internet.  This is the image of the Eastern Towhee Google found.


There were several birds at the feeders today.......when I didn't have the camera available.  But I got a few.
TIT MOUSE

MR AND MRS HOUSE FINCH.  HE IS SO PRETTY.  SHE IS SO NOT PRETTY.


Have a blessed Lord's Day!

No comments: