Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, January 15, 2021

Healing

Mark went back to the doctor today for a followup.  His lungs are clear and he was released to be able to go back to work on Monday!  He has to quarantine until then, however!  He has felt a lot better today!  Thank You, LORD!  And thank you to all of you who prayed for him! ❤ 


I started another puzzle last night.  It has 1500 pieces and is a Thomas Kincade puzzle.  I decided to sort the pieces as I went into different colors.  I don't think it helped much because some of the colors are so muted that there were sever color bins they could have gone into!  But, I did get the border done!


It is a brand new puzzle that had never been opened.  I got it at the thrift store for $0.99.




I had fixed a beef roast for supper last night.  Tonight, with the leftovers I made some beef vegetable soup.  Mom used to fix cornbread pancakes to eat with vegetable soup, so I did the same with a box of Jiffy mix.  I put some in my soup and some in a glass of milk.  It was yummy and the perfect day for soup as it was cold and rainy here today all day!




I made a layout of Asher sitting on my lap.  He knows when I get this green blanket out and put it in my lap that he is allowed to hop up in my lap.





Here's a couple more pages I did today.





Yes, even in times of troubles and trials, the LORD fills my life with good things!  Thank You, LORD!

No comments: