CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 203 in the Year of Our Lord 2012

Hope you have all had a great week and are ready to begin another one come tomorrow!

Everyone has had or will have at least one turning point in their lives.  This collab, by Angie Young, Aria and Cilenia Curtis, is perfect to scrap about those events. 

I chose the turning point in my life of becoming a mother.....motherhood.  And I also chose to scrap about my mom becoming a grandmother.  Hope you enjoy the pages.  I got teary-eyed when I found these photos.  I really think you can see Thad in the second one where mom is holding Jessica.


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see Thad too!!!