CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday Art and Silhouettes

I like the look of using silhouettes on art journaling pages.  So, today I made some.  I found some pictures on the internet that I could extract from the background, filled them with white, stroked them with black to outline and then printed them on some $store manilla folders.  Then I used an exacto knife to cut them out.  This did 2 things.  One, I can use the cut out as a mask to add a sillhouette to my creations.  Two, I now have a stencil to use on my creations.


 Cutting the figures out was a pain, but I like the results!  :D

Here is an art journal page I did using the bottom stencil.

0 comments: