Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Digital Items for Sale.......

or will be if I can EVER get the DSL to cooperate! ARGH!! These are the items I have been working on today for the digital store that I have been accepted to. Jessica, the Danny Doodle Dragonfly preview is first for ya, sweetie! :)

So, Tim is fed up with AT&T and has ordered Time Warner Cable internet/TV (basic cable). YEAH!!! Will be installed next Tuesday!

Whole kit
Papers only

Daisy Doodle Lady Bug whole kitPapers only


Brag Book

These are templates that you use to make putting together a layout easier when you have no creativity going for you at the moment! :)




3 comments:

jessicaday said...

Those are so beautiful!!
Basic cable? You're really moving up in the world! ;-)

Jessica said...

Momma, Well this is definitely different than the other preview i saw of Danny Dragonfly. I have several comments about it. Honestly I think I like the ladybug set better. im not sure if it is the color blue in the dragonfly set....I'm thinking that's what it is. It just doesn't look good together. By the way, those 8 or 9 sets I bought from you when we were messing around the other day never got reimbursed to me! Not a biggie, just not sure if you got the $ or if it is floating out there somewhere!

Vicky said...

That's weird! My paypal shows them as being refunded! I'll check into it!