CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Fun - Apple Picking

I know it has been quite awhile since I posted anything, but I'm working on a new kit for the store and wanted to try it out so I created this page for Jessica.  What do you think?  I like the colors!  I'm just sayin'...................:D

2 comments:

jessicaday said...

I like the colors too! And the page, and the elements, and the pictures on the page.....

"Gram" said...

Very nice!

I haven't picked apples since I was a child! Besides the colors on the trees, apples and pumpkins are some of the things I look forward to each autumn.