Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Gaming

 We have spent time playing games with the grands.  Playing games with our kids as they were growing up was always one of my favorite activities.  It makes me happy to be able to continue it with the grandkids!

UNO Stacko - a game like Jinga with an UNO card game twist.  FUN!






Connect 4 - Abby is pretty good at this game!




Sleeping arrangement - watching Spiderman


More games
UNO Attack
Dominoes
Candyland



Hannah and Ryan rode in the woods today.....in the mud!  I told Hannah to get some pictures for me.





Mark's answer to Liz's corona mask.  Liz thinks Mark looks better in his, LOL!


I took Hannah and the kids back to Salisbury for Hannah's orthodontist appointment.  She will get her braces off in about 8 weeks!  Then we all came back and waited for Mark to get the grass cut so we could go eat some Mexican for supper.....Liz's treat!  Thanks, Liz!

On our trip back, my gas alarm came on!  OOPS!  I am ALWAYS forgetting to watch the gas gauge!  I had enough gas for 51 more miles, but I don't like to trust that gauge, so I stopped for gas and put 16.7 gallons in!  Oh my!  Thank You, LORD, for getting us safely to the gas station!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: