CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Revive us again!
Fill each heart with thy love!
May each soul be rekindled with fire from above!
Hallelujah!  Thine the glory!
Hallelujah!  AMEN!
Hallelujah!  Thine the glory!
Revive us again!

We had a wonderful revival of our spirits and souls this week, praise the Lord and Bro. Jim Park!  If you should be so inclined, the messages have been posted on our church website under Resources.

We had a potluck meal at church today and I ate more than I intended to!  But, that's OK.  I got it out of my system and will be ready to start back on track tomorrow.

Tammy asked about the 3-day Military Diet.  You can find all the information HERE on this blog.  I will be cleaning up the kitchen from my mess I made cooking my food for the church dinner and then making a grocery list and will start the diet again on Tuesday.

Have a blessed week, everyone!

0 comments: