Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Midnight already???

What a busy day!

Everyone was up by 8, I believe!  If I answered once, I answered 100 times the questions from Chance.....When does VBS start?  When is Ryan going to be here?  When we go swimming at his house is he coming back with us?  How many more hours til VBS?  I finally told him I wasn't talking to him anymore about it!  He would just have to wait and see, LOL!

Chance and Thad were on top of Ryan all day!  :D

Michael setting up the Ker Plunk game with Abby

One of the few quiet moments today

Michael is not so little anymore!
 I fixed tacos for dinner tonight.  Everyone ate like pigs!  :D  I told Tim I was glad we didn't have to feed that many kids
I didn't realize til now that I got all 6 of the grandkids in this picture

After VBS the kids were launching these lighted "helicopters"

Such a pretty little boy, our Thad!

I scream, you scream, they ALL scream for ice cream!  :D  Or is it the syrup they really want?!

Playing out in the light of the security light in the church parking lot

Too stinking muggy to be out, but they didn't notice!  But, I certainly did!

Michael helping Chance put Ryan's roller blades on.  Those things make me nervous on that parking lot!


I was amazed to see this cat that Hannah brought with her.  I made this cat for Elisabeth when we still lived in Addyston, I believe!
Tomorrow I plan to take the kids to Elisabeth's for swimming!  Just a heads up, Elisabeth!  :D

No comments: