CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today's Scrap by Vicky Day: FB Fans and FREE Daily Download!

Today's Scrap by Vicky Day: FB Fans and FREE Daily Download!: Today, besides the FREE Daily Download , I have a new Facebook Fan Exclusive gift!  This gift was created by Judith, one of my CTM's.  A bea...

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.