CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 8 Traveling

No pictures for you today.

We were up at 5 a.m. this morning and on the road by 7 a.m.  Tim was pleased as that was an hour before planned.  We drove and drove and drove and drove!  We stopped one time for gas, one time for potty, one time for lunch and one more time for gas.  I thought I was going to have to shove Tim's seat into the steering wheel to get him to stop for the night!  But were are here, fed and now in our jammies! 

We are hoping to be able to drop Tim's mom off tomorrow and then drive on to WV.  So, Liz, just be prepared, but I will call and let you know for sure when I know for sure!  It will be late when we get there, however, I am sure!

OK, nite!

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'll be ready! All I have to do is put the sheet back on the bed in the camper.