Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pro Life Charity Collab

Well, I finally finished (I really wasn't finished, I just quit!) with my portion of the pro-life charity collab that I was telling you about last week. Here is the preview. I purposely made it a small image. Not even sure I'm supposed to be posting it now, so.......shhhhhh! don't tell! I'll give you a better preview when it is time for the collab donations! (Click on the preview and you will be able to see a bigger preview!) :)

Hope you had a blessed Sunday! And that you are ready for a brand new week! Got a text from Cheryl tonight (of course, you girls probably did, too) that she "has a job waiting for her and Nat put in for his transfer." I told her that I was praying the LORD's will be done in the situation! I truly would LOVE for them to be closer to the rest of the family, even as scattered out as we are! 4 1/2 hours is ALOT closer than 9!!!

Love you all!


3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

she didn't tell me she had a job lined up but she told me about Nat.

jessicaday said...

Yay, I love the kit! Let me know where it is and I'll be happy to purchase it - good cause. :-)
I didn't hear about Cheryl. I know they've been wanting to move for years now.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear they'll be closer. It has to be hard to be so far away from everyone.