Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bargains.....

I remembered that I had never shown you the great bargains I found with some of my birthday money!

I bought the sweater jacket and the skirt. I could not have matched my turtleneck any closer!

Here are some everyday blouses that I will be able to wear with lots of different things.
Here is a blue jean jumper.
These jackets are made by Sag Harbor, Alfred Dunner and J.G. Hook (in that order) and are washable and will go with lots of things I have already!
This is the same J.G. Hook jacket as in the picture above, but it isn't washed out here. I bought the skirt to wear with the jacket.
I also bought this skirt to go with the jacket.

So there you have it! So far, so good!

2 comments:

jessicaday said...

Wow, awesome!! You sure know how to shop for bargains. Not to mention, those are good name brands and will fit nicely and last a long time. I'm so happy for you!

Karen said...

Love findin' those bargains! Enjoy your new things. :)