Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I AM POOPED!!! :D

I know why the LORD gives us children when we are young!  I am totally pooped!  I am way beyond the non-stop energy of kids!  :D

Kara woke up at approx. 9 this morning after going to bed around midnight.  That was pretty good!  It won't be as late tonight because of church tomorrow!  She is "winding down" with Elmo in Grouchland right now!  I am drying clothes and catching up on e-mail.

We watched cartoons for a bit this morning before heading out to the park to feed the ducks.  It was a beautiful day!  Lots of sunshine, but the wind was chilly!  We started out with jackets, but being out in the sun and running around the playground we shed our jackets.  Cheerios is the best thing to feed the ducks!  And, the seagulls enjoyed them, too!   The original plan was to go to McDonalds after feeding the ducks, but Kara decided that she wanted cheerios for lunch!  So back to the house we headed.  After eating, we played inside for a bit and then went outside.

I'm going to retire with Kara tonight!  Tomorrow will be a busy day!  Roast is in the crockpot, the last load of clothes will come out of the dryer soon.  Then off to bed, sleepy head!  :D








2 comments:

jessicaday said...

Yay! She looks like she's having a blast!
Sorry I missed your phone call, but I'm glad Michael was home to take it. :-)

Kimberly Pitman said...

Looks like you've been getting LOTS of exercise! And fun exercise at that!