Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, March 28, 2015

GRAND News!

I'm just a teeny tiny bit proud of all of my beautiful grandchildren!  I'm sharing these pictures that I got (for the most part) off of facebook.  It's NOT bragging when it is a fact, right?  :D

First up.....Abby, who will turn 4 next month.  Her mommy did a wonderful job on this photo shoot earlier this week:





This one and the next are my favorites!






Isn't she adorable?!  :D

Next up, Adalina.  She has changed so much!  She will be 2 in August!









So precious!

Next up.....Araya, who is 5 months old today!






















Getting so big!

Next up, Araya with her big brothers...








LOVE!

Next, Hannah, Ryan, etc.














And last, but certainly not least.....Kara






Aren't they GRAND!  :D

2 comments:

Susan aka suslyn said...

yes they are! xox

Kimberly Pitman said...

Precious pictures! It has been fun watching them grow and change through your blog and on FB.