Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snow Cold!

BRRRR!  Today has been really cold!  I don't know if it even got into the 40's!  When I opened the door to head over to the church I was surprised to see that it was snowing!  So, I got my umbrella and the camera.

It was not sticking very much but melting, especially on the pavement.

I tried to zoom in to see some of the flakes against a darker background, but they mainly blurred.

The neighbors, who were just recently saved during our Fall Revival, invited Tim and I to go to BreakfasTime restaurant for lunch with them.  We had a wonderful time chatting with them.  The place was packed out and had LOTS of people waiting to be seated.  I guess we were there about 20 minutes before we got a table.  I was in the mood for breakfast, but I was also in the mood for a sandwich.  So, I opted for a BLT with egg on it and got a cup of tomato soup that had noodles, spinach and feta cheese in it.  YUM!  Tim and everyone else got breakfast.

I decided to get my daily photo of Tim and I while there.  I turned it into a black and white photo.
At BreakfasTime restaurant with Lori and Frank
After we got home, for the rest of the afternoon, I tried to catch up on some art work:
Done for Documented Life 2016
Pocket Art Card (PAC) for Documented Life with Documented Faith Monthly Word - Pray
Documented Faith verse
And that wraps up my day!  :D

No comments: