Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Friday, February 1, 2019

Tuesday Morning

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

Yesterday, in my email, I got some 50% off coupons for AC Moore and Michael's, so I went craft shopping.  Today, in my email, I got some 60% off coupons for the same places, SO I went shopping.....again!  I also went to the Tuesday Morning while out today, but I was VERY disappointed because the only paper crafting stuff they had was in the clearance area!  POO!  I got a few things, but no much left of any value to me.  So, I may go there one more time, hoping they will have a new section restocked.  But, if not, I won't go to that particular store any more.  The only reason I go to Tuesday Morning is for the crafting stuff they always have discounted.  Bummer!

In other news, we have had beautiful weather of late.  A little on the cool side, but I won't complain with 40-50 degree weather WITH sunshine!  Thank You, LORD!

Beautiful skies today!

Love those whispy clouds!
 This is what Piper does when she is released from being cooped up all day.  I wish I had just a touch of her energy!


Asher checking to see if anyone has been in HIS territory since the last time (a couple of hours) he was outside.

Mark bringing Piper back from her walk.

We did have a bit of rain  Tuesday.  It is hard to see, but the highlighted spots on the tips of the branches are droplets of rain water.

A beautiful puzzle Mark and I finished this week.  Love the reds in the sky and the reflection of the buildings in the water.
We have another puzzle spread out that we started last night.  I got the border done today, but we are resting our backs tonight after moving a couch from our house to one of Mark's daughter's house, along with the small entertainment center and some other odds and ends items.  NOW to get some help moving the entertainment center from the parsonage.  When we get that here and placed, then we will be able to decide what other seating we will be able to buy with the room we have left.  And I will start taking some of the other things from the parsonage to Goodwill and calling the Rescue Mission to pick up the couch and computer desk and other items from the parsonage.  Progress, slow but sure!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: