Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Weekend Activities

What a BEAUTIFUL weekend we had!  Beautiful, sunny skies, NICE temperatures!  Sure makes me long for spring!

Jaxon spent Friday night with us.  On Saturday Mark's good friend, Bernard, came to help Mark work on one of the sheds that the roof is caving in.  Before Bernard (B is what Mark calls him) arrived, Mark took Jaxon to the trails to ride 4-wheelers.

Today, since the weather was so warm, we decided to take a bike ride to Morrow Mountain.  We got back just in time to get ready for the evening church services.

Hope your weekend was a good one!  Thank You, LORD, for a beautiful weekend!

I forgot to show you the freebie I got at Michael's when I was there the other day!  When I was checking out, the clerk said, pointing to a cart (buggy) full of these, "Those ornaments are free, if you want one."  At first I said no, but then I decided, why not?  Dad always said, "if it's free, it's for me!"



Saturday's pictures:



The neighbors have turkeys








Sunday's pictures:

I had Sharon's 3 grandchildren in Sunday school today!


Joy and Sarah singing a special

Time for our ride

This is my angel cloud.






We took off our bike gear and sat down to enjoy the scenery.




Heading back down.  Badin Lake in the center of the picture.




Hairpin turn




Uprooted tree.




Lawn Ornament???


Badin Lake seen in the photo taken on top of the mountain.







High Rock Lake





That's a wrap!  Good Night!

No comments: