Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Abigail Joy

Journaling reads:  Abigail means "cause of joy" or "father's joy" in Hebrew. In the Bible, Abigail is described as a beautiful and intelligent woman. When her foolish husband offended King David and was about to bring disaster on their household, Abigail took action to prevent bloodshed by approaching King David with sound judgment and diplomacy. She was praised for her intelligence and loyalty.

Abby’s name suits her well!  She is a joy!

I used one of the clusters as the beginning of my photo mask for the background photo and edited it as needed using a soft round brush at 62%.

Credits list

All by Regina Falango

SUMMER GOLD THE KIT

SUMMER GOLD ADD ON

SUMMER GOLD CLUSTERS

SUMMER GOLD ACCENTS

SUMMER GOLD WORD ART

Font for title is Amarilis Regular

Journaling font is Arial Narrow

Photos taken by my daughter, Elisabeth Palmer


 

 

No comments: