Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Harvest Love

Karen Schulz Use It All Challenge found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/use-it-all-challenge-with-karen-schulz-september-2022.36156/

Journaling reads:  Mom was 20 when she and dad married.  Dad was 26.  They married on Dec. 20, 1954 and I was born 9 months and 18 days later.  I am one year 2 months and 18 days old in this photo.  Little did I know I would be a big sister in about 3 1/2 months!  12-26-56

 

I clipped one of the papers provided to the mask that was provided.  The leaves from the kit, shown in the background on the right, were changed with one of the watercolor styles.  Beautiful styles!

 

Credits list

All items by Karen Schulz

Use it all Freebie found at link above

Harvest Sunset II Kit

Harvest Sunset II Accents

Harvest Sunset II Word Art

Harvest Sunset II Framed Masks

Harvest Sunset II Watercolor Styles

Font is Vani Regular for journaling

Photo is mine


 

 

No comments: