Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24, 2009

I love these little yellow flowers that grow in the yard! I decided to get a different perspective of them today! The sky was beautiful and the sun was shining! What beauty God has given us to enjoy!

The kit I used is from Alessandra Designs, Ethereal Fantasy. I love the colors, and love the elements! You can find her kit HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great view! Love the flowers against the beautiful blue sky!