Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Home!

I was going to post some more pictures tonight, but I'm tired, so it will wait til another day!

Liz had her dr appt. today.  She is 4cm dilated and 70% effaced!  HOW COOL IS THAT!!!  Little Miss Abigail could be here ANY TIME!  I asked Liz to give me at least a week at home before calling me back again!  :D

I left her house at 3 and arrived home at 7:15.  Not a bad trip.  I just hate driving it by myself!  I'd MUCH rather be sitting in the passenger seat playing on my computer while Tim drives!  :D

Hannah is not feeling well.  She went to school on Monday and when we picked her up she had a cold and underneath her nose was all red and irritated where she had been wiping it all day!  Poor baby!  Liz had to go and get her from school today.  Pray that she keeps the cold to herself and that it is over as quickly as it started!

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

4 cm dilated? Wow! Hope Liz doesn't sneeze or Hannah will be a big sister again before you know it!

Get some rest, girl! Looks like you're gonna be on the road again soon. :)