CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Just Precious!

I just had to share a picture I downloaded from my daughter's facebook page.  Is this not a precious and beautiful child?!  Of course, I'm only SLIGHTLY prejudiced!  But, that's a grandma's prerogative, right?!  :D  If you haven't before, meet our little Miss Abigail, who is 3 months old.  If you ask me, this would be a GERBER BABY winner!  :D  Never mind the fact that she isn't a Gerber Baby yet!  I have to confess that she is only one of my soon-to-be-7 reasons why I regret living where we live!  :(  But, the LORD knows of my sorrow in missing my kids and grandkids and so I try not to dwell on it but think about the other blessings I have from day to day!

Blessings and hugs and kisses to all of you!  Love, Mom/Grandma

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Love you, mom!

Stephanie said...

BEYOND ADORABLE!!!!

jessicaday said...

Beautiful!

"Gram" said...

So precious! What a great picture!