CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 in the Year of Our Lord 2012

Yes, I am still alive!  I have just been EXTREMELY busy catching up on my Digital Scrapbooking Kit creations!  I'm finally at a breathing point!

It's a good thing I have already gotten rid of ALOT of clutter because I have not done any of that since we went on vacation back on the 12th!  I do have 2 frames and a decorating item that I found today to get rid of, but I don't have a picture to show you.  I know none of you will want them, anyway, so off to Goodwill they go!

And since it is very late (or early depending on how you want to look at it, lol.....1:17 a.m.) and since you know I am alive and well now, I shall say.....

Until tomorrow........................

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been wondering about you!! I'm always disappointed when I come to your blog and it says the same thing as last time I was there. lol