Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, February 14, 2022

Days Gone By

Mark sent me a text today and asked me if I wanted to go out for a Valentine's lunch or Ruby Tuesday for dinner.  Since I had just eaten, I opted for dinner at our favorite place.


After warmer temps last week we were back to frigid 20's this morning!  It got up to high 40's but the wind was blowing and even though the sun was shining, it was COLD!


I found some vintage-type kits in the store and decided to create some scrapbook pages from days gone by.


Cherished Moments Quick Page

Mom and Dad the Christmas of 1979 before Jessica was born about a week later on January 2nd, 1980.  Dad died in 2003 and mom died in 2005.  They are both missed.  I would love for them to know all of their great grandchildren and vise versa!


Yesterday Moments Quick Page

Mom and dad were married on December 20, 1954.  I was born 9 months and 20 days later on October 8, 1955.

Using February 2022 Featured Product:  Moment Delight QPs https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Moment-Delight-Quick-Pages.html

 

Special Adorable Quick Page

It was Jessica's idea for dressing up in plaid shirts and jeans.  It was a fun shoot!


Versailles 1986 Quick Page

We had 4 kids in 5 1/2 years by June 1985.  I would do it just the same if I had it to do all over again.....even though it certainly was not planned that way!

Using February 2022 Featured Product:  Serenity QPs https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Serenity-Quick-Pages.html




Dark-eyed Juncos Quick Page

Journaling reads:  Dark-eyed juncos eating bird seed fallen from the feeders.

Using February 2022 Featured Product:  Pure Serendipity Stamps https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Pure-Serendipity-Stamps.html

Pure Serendipity Kit https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Pure-Serendipity-Kit.html


I sent all of our grandkids digital valentine cards today.

To the boys I sent this one:



To the girls I sent this one:

And I sent this one to Mark:


Hope you were able to be with the ones you love!



 

No comments: