Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Walking on Liquid Sunshine

Journaling reads: The temperature reached the 50’s today! When I walked outside to go to the mailbox, I found puddles of water instead of ice and one of the neighbor’s hens looking for goodies in our yard. 2-3-22
February brings the rain,
Thaws the frozen lake again.
–Sara Coleridge (1802–52)

Credits list:

FotoBlendz Overlay No. 11 by Anna Aspnes https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FotoBlendz-Overlays-No.-11.html
ArtPlay Palette Meadow by Anna Aspnes https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Meadow.html
ArtsyTransfers Meadow by Anna Aspnes https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtsyTransfers-Meadow.html
Fonts: Arial Narrow for journaling and Agestin for "liquid" in title font
Photos are mine


We went to Ryan's last basketball game of the season tonight.  We stopped at Arby's in Salisbury on the way to Rockwell Christian where it was a home game.











They played hard tonight, but the baskets just did not want to catch their basketballs for some reason!

We picked up Waboose on the way back and she is going to spend a couple of nights with us before heading south.

It has rained most of the day today!  Someone said we are supposed to get more snow on Sunday!  I hope not!  I'm ready for spring!

Have a great weekend!  

  

No comments: