Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

Yesterday and today were full of unexpected blessings, even though I had car problems and today's layout tells the story, so I won't re-hash it. But, I was reminded that there are blessings in every event that takes place in our lives. We just need to remember to look for them instead of focusing on the negatives. I thank the Lord for this reminder! And, I thank Him for His wonderful Love, Protection and Provision!

I used Silvia Romeo's "True Love" kit. I know, it is a not-so-typical layout for this type of kit, but I like making use of the not-so-typical! Why restrict such a beautiful kit with beautiful elements! Anyway, here is the link to the kit in Silvia's store at Digitals: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26_143&products_id=13510

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Oh wow! I'm glad things worked out for you...I missed you at church...you guys were gone by the I got over there-LOL! I hope you guys have a really good weekend...and I love the pin!!! That looks so cool on the LO!