Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009


Unless we think we're better
Than the Father up above,
Let us forgive our sisters and brothers
In understanding love.

Today I saw Robin Red Breast in our front yard! Does that mean that Springtime is near?! Even though the winter has not been bad for us in this part of NC, I am still itching to be outside and able to plant some flowers around the house! I'm tired of being in doors! And, DH and I will probably start doing some traveling to see the sites of NC on his days off, once the weather warms up for good!

I created my page for today, using my pictures of the Robins I took, with the perfect quick page, created just for my pictures, LOL! The designer is Joyce de Jonge and the kit the quick page was created (by a CT member) from is "Frozen" found in her store at Digitals at the following link: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=13806

The quick page is a freebie on her blog at the following link: http://joycedejongescrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
Be sure and leave her a nice THANK YOU for the beautiful quick page!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love it!