Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Thursday, December 30, 2010

FINALLY! I got some layouts done!

I am determined that next year will be a different year for layouts................I'm going to do the 365 project again!  And my goal is to do a layout a day.  Not necessarily with a current picture.  Any picture is game!  OLD or NEW!  We shall see!  And, I'll be using my own kits, too!  So, we'll see how it all goes!

Today, I did a couple of pages for some challenges at Faith Sisters.  Hope you enjoy them!

(In the) NICK of Time! kit

(In the) NICK of Time! kit

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Our sentiments are the same as yours! We don't care what day we can get together just as long as we can do it. It just so happened that we were all here Christmas Day except for Dan and we don't want to wait until next summer for him to be able to come!

You've posted a beautiful family picture! And I'm so glad you'll be posting photos again each day. I look forward to seeing them. :)