CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Blues

I finished the baby Jones blanket, all but tying the loose strands where I had to add more yarn.  But that won't take long!  I talked to Jessica today and told her it was almost done.  The only thing I want to try to do to it is add a soft receiving blanket to the side that will be next to baby as this is acrylic yarn and not meant to caress a baby's soft skin!  Hope you like it, Jessica!  I love the pattern!  Love, mom!

1 comments:

jessicaday said...

That is gorgeous! I'm sure she'll love it! :-)