CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart! Psalm 37:4

May God's richest blessings be upon you (and yours) both today and throughout the year - and may those blessings flow through you to touch the lives of everyone you meet! ~ Smalley & Trent

We are not party-ers, to say the least!  BUT, I was up until 3 a.m. working on a beaded necklace.  It is 10 strands of 75 beads each.  By the time I got done threading all the beads I had myself one nice mess of tangles!  That's when I decided it was time to go to bed!  I worked on the tangles and then tied one strand.  Don't know if I'm going to like it or not.  I'll let you know!  Here's how I de-tangled it by clipping all the strands to the curtain and working from the bottom of the tangle up to the top!  That only took me about an hour!  Then I tied 25 sets of 3 beads together along the strand at relatively the same distance apart!  It is hard to see the different colors of beads.  I am sure it will be easier to see them once the necklace is done.



I hope this project turns out to be worth all the trouble!  But, it is a learning experience!  So that is worth lots!

1 comments:

Gram said...

Happy New Year, Vicky!