Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, January 5, 2014

OOPS!!

Well, I am "normally" very careful about NOT leaving things in my pockets so that time on laundry day isn't wasted emptying pockets, etc!  But, I messed up yesterday!

I had been looking for a new tube of L'Oreal lipstick, purchased recently, all week, but never even considered that it would be in the pocket of my pants in the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper!  Even when I threw the load in the dryer and heard some banging, I just didn't give it much thought.  I figured it was a zipper or something banging.  WRONG!  When I opened up the dryer to pull out my pajamas to put on for bed I got a big surprise! 

There is always something in every situation that you can be thankful for.  My gratitude in this situation is that at least it wasn't Tim's good clothes that the lipstick got all over!


Well, on to a better story!  I did go to $$ Tree and I DID find more of the green beads that I needed to finish my necklace to match the earrings I made.  I'm pretty sure the necklace will NOT be worn with every other leaf turned in the opposite direction as shown here.....unless I spend a whole lot of time working on making it look this way when I put it on!

Have a wonderful LORD's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops it is. Glad nothing "important" got ruined. Beautiful work with the necklace!!!