CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88 in the Year of Our Lord 2012

By the time you read this we will be well on our way to see Michael, Jessica and Kara.

We did OUR thrift store run today.  Too bad we didn't run across these toddler beds a month or so ago, huh, Jessica?  I think Sawyer would have liked the red fire engine!  $45 on each of them!



And we found another item for Rosa.....the best equipped doll a girl could ever want!  She now has a real bed to sleep in!  I couldn't pass it up for $3!  :D


Well, I probably won't post anything on here for a couple of days, so I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

1 comments:

jessicaday said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!