Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

YEAH!!! The shower is ready to use! I bought a curved shower rod at Walmart today. I also bought a shower curtain and a shower liner (for the window). I bought curtain hangers for the curved rod, but forgot to get some for the liner that will cover the window, so I'll do that tomorrow. I like the corner caddy I found. It has an extra segment of bar in case I want to move it from the tub area to the floor, but there is no room for me to do that, so it will stay right where it is. Plus, I really like it in the corner. That would be unused space, anyway!

Credits:
LissaEDesignz - Tis the Season page kit freebie
(You have to be registered in the forum to be able to download the kit)
Font: apple butter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my curved shower rod! It really does give more room. And what is the deal with putting a window over a bathtub anyway. My parents house has a bath like that too! They just remodeled it and got rid of the window.

Vicky said...

Yeah, it would be nice to get rid of the window, but this was a quick (not to mention cheap) fix!