Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22, 2009

Today I have been working on getting the new bulletin boards fixed. I'm going to have to work out something else for the verse as I do not have enough room for the one shown in my "sketch" in the layout. I added felt for the snowmen's articles of clothing. I have some pine garland to make the tree with and will use some contact paper with a wood design for the tree trunk. I am using glittered tissue paper for snow and I found the cutest snowflake garland at Dollar Tree to go around the frame of the bulletin board. I want to get these boards done before the kids get here because after that I'm certainly not going to want to mess with them!

Credits:
Vicky Day, Sweater Weather
Font: apple butter

No comments: