Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breakfast for dinner

Sunday evening dinner is usually a fend-for-yourself meal. And with Tim being on a diet, it is like that on date night (Thursday), too. If he eats a big lunch, then he eats very light at night. But, generally throughout the week, his light meal is at lunch and by 4 he is ready for dinner!

Anyway, this being a fend-for-yourself night, I decided I was in the mood for cereal. I don't like just any old cereal. I like it to have fruit and nuts in it! So, this cranberry and nut cereal from Aldi is my favorite! And, I ADD extra dried cranberries! I got "hooked" on dried cranberries a couple of years ago when I tried a new cranberry and white chocolate chip cookie recipe! YUMMMMM! Were they ever good! Soon after that, I discovered this cereal at Aldi! Ever since then, usually if I eat cereal, this is what I eat!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I like to eat supper and then a bowl of cereal later!

Jessica said...

That cereal doesn't look good to me at all! But I got some new cereal today I am pumped about trying tomorrow. It is HOney Bunches of Oats, but only the bunches of oats, not the corn flake cereal part!! Love you!