Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

O God, I have tasted Thy goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need of further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, The Triune God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing; I thirst to be made more thirsty still. Show me Thy glory, I pray Thee, that so I may know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, "Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away." Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wondered so long. In Jesus' name. Amen
Excerpt: The Pursuit of God, The Human Thirst for the Divine, A.W. Tozer

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Layouts to share

I was able to get quite a few layouts done last night on the trip home from Maryland. My goal was to create some quick pages to sell using my latest kit, Friendship Company. And in that process I got some cute pages of Kara's visit done. Here is the link to the Friendship Company Quick Pages in the store. They are 12"x12" pages which can easily be changed to 8"x8" pages, which is the size I always use for when I get books printed. Usually, if the books are free, they are the 8x8 size. I've never seen a free 12x12 book offer!

The quick page does not have the X through the word "friendship." I just did that for the purpose of this layout.


YEAH!!!!!! Are your daffodils blooming yet? Sure hope so!

1 comment:

jessicaday said...

These are so pretty! Of course, the pretty little girl in the pictures doesn't hurt. :-)