CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
GOOGLE COOKIES: Read more about how Google uses cookies on this blog that I have no control of: Google Policies and Privacy

WARNING: This site contains religious content. If you are easily offended by religion, you had better not read any further!

Visit our Church website

Visit my Today's Scrap blog

Visit my she was unwilling, but God..... blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Creepy Crawly!

Stink bugs are the ugliest, yuckiest things!  I hate them buzzing around!  I have knocked them out of the air, HARD, but it doesn't seem to affect them!  They give me the creeps! They are a nuisance, too!



Here's my favorite appliance.....Bissell 3 in 1 vac.  Small and lightweight and does a quick job! It isn't for deep-down dirt, however, only surface dirt and dust. I love using it in my bathroom to suck up all the hair. As much as I sweep up, I'm surprised I'm not bald!

I thought I'd share a little tip with you. I rarely wear panty hose. My skirts are long enough that I can wear knee high stockings. So I don't have to match them after washing them, I tie them in a knot after I take them off and before I throw them in a pile on my dryer to wash in a mesh bag once I get a good pile of them. It saves time and aggravation!

Well, Saturday being my housework day, I usually do the dishes in the dishwasher.  During the week, however, I usually wash them by hand. All of the bowls you see are from Wednesday night (ice cream) through today (cereal and ice cream). The pans, etc are from dinner tonight mostly.

Well, that's it for tonight. Gonna do some more reading before bed and while waiting on the dryer to finish the last load.  Nite!

0 comments: